Happiful Magazine | June 2019 | Issue 26
This month, be inspired by a range of invigorating features including:
- Social media phenomenon Louise Pentland on bereavement, life after abuse, and appreciating the little joys in life
- As 74% of us report being overwhelmed by stress, how can tech help support our wellbeing?
- Bake Off’s Nadiya Hussain opens up about anxiety and supporting the next generation
- What does it mean to experience gender dysphoria? And what help is out there?
- The X-Factor star Lucy Spraggan shares her journey to a more confident place
- After going through mental illness, can sex be part of recovery?
Please note, postage for archive issues to mainland and NI charge at £1.20 per issue. International rates vary.
0 of 0 reviews
Sorry, no reviews match your current selections