Happiful Magazine | July 2019 | Issue 27
This month, be uplifted by an inspiring collection of features including:
- Singer-songwriter Emeli Sandé on anxiety, identity, and how slowing down has helped her refocus her mind
- Four unusual ways to boost your confidence
- Author Matt Haig discussing the power of stories
- The companies loosening their ties in the name of better workplace mental health
- Musician and producer John Newman shares his greatest life lessons
- The most common health anxiety myths debunked
- Nomophobia: do you fear being without your phone?
Please note, postage for archive issues to mainland and NI charge at £1.20 per issue. International rates vary.
0 of 0 reviews
Sorry, no reviews match your current selections