Happiful Magazine | January 2019 | Issue 21
Start 2019 on the right foot with our January issue. This month we’re bringing you an immersive range of features including:
- Dame Kelly Holmes on anxiety, depression, self-harm and understanding the mental health pressures on athletes
- With the loneliness epidemic on the rise, could a refreshed sense of community spirit be the cure?
- Tracy Beaker author, Jacqueline Wilson, on tackling tough topics in children’s fiction
- What happens when you have too much of a good thing and healthy goes too far?
- JOMO: the wellbeing phenomenon we all need in 2019
- Food writer and activist Jack Monroe shares how cooking has become her therapy
Please note, postage for archive issues to mainland and NI charge at £1.20 per issue. International rates vary.
Sorry, no reviews match your current selections