Happiful Magazine | November 2019 | Issue 31
Get cosy this winter with our November issue. This month, we’re bringing you an invigorating range of features including:
- Love Island star Chris Hughes on low-mood, panic attacks, and the power that he finds in being vulnerable
- We speak to seven counsellors about their best advice for everything from stress to body image
- How does a diagnosis of CPTSD differ to PTSD? We find out more.
- The plus-size model Georgina Horne speaks about bereavement and creating an online community
- What does it mean to experience eco-anxiety? And what can we do to curb it?
- From baths to burners, how can aromatherapy enhance our wellbeing?
Please note, postage for archive issues to mainland and NI charge at £1.20 per issue. International rates vary.