Happiful Magazine | June 2019 | Issue 26
This month, be inspired by a range of invigorating features including:
– Social media phenomenon Louise Pentland on bereavement, life after abuse, and appreciating the little joys in life
– As 74% of us report being overwhelmed by stress, how can tech help support our wellbeing?
– Bake Off’s Nadiya Hussain opens up about anxiety and supporting the next generation
– What does it mean to experience gender dysphoria? And what help is out there?
–The X-Factor star Lucy Spraggan shares her journey to a more confident place
– After going through mental illness, can sex be part of recovery?