Happiful Magazine | February 2019 | Issue 22
Your February issue of Happiful is here! This month we’re bringing you a thought-provoking mix of features, including:
– Love Island star Kem Cetinay on anxiety, PTSD, and how the love of his family is helping him through it
– A look at eating disorders in the LGBT+ community
– Author and vlogger Hannah Witton busts some myths on life with a stoma
– With anxiety in children on the rise, could classroom yoga be the key to better MH?
– Matilda child actor Mara Wilson on OCD, and breaking up with Hollywood
– Learn about Time to Change, the global movement transforming the way we talk about mental health
Please note, postage for archive issues to mainland and NI charge at £1.20 per issue. International rates vary.