Happiful Magazine | February 2018 | Issue 10
- Callie Thorpe, the BoPo blogger on reshaping the way society views plus-size and the secret to her self-confidence
- Dancing on Ice star Jake Quickenden shares his family grief and being inspired to live each day to the fullest
- Our comedy special asks stand-up performers whether mental health can be a laughing matter
- We follow three people in their pursuit of happiness: transforming their careers to make their passions pay-off
- Change Please: The social enterprise who are changing the lives of homeless people, and all we have to do is buy a cup of coffee
- A guide to navigating a mental health doctor’s appointment – from someone who’s experienced one first-hand
Please note, postage for archive issues to mainland and NI charge at £1.20 per issue. International rates vary.