Happiful Magazine | December 2019 | Issue 32
Celebrate the closing of another year with our December issue. This month, read a range of uplifting features including:
- Founder of GIRL vs CANCER, Laura Mahon reflects on life after trauma.
- Eight questions to ask when you need to check in on your mental health.
- Expert tips for putting insomnia to be, for good.
- Author, Scarlett Curtis explains why it’s OK to feel blue.
- 30% of millennials and 15% of boomers report loneliness. Find out how to thrive on your own.
- We share the ABCs of IBD
Please note, postage for archive issues to mainland and NI charge at £1.20 per issue. International rates vary.