Happiful Magazine | November 2018 | Issue 19
November issue of Happiful magazine is here! And so is the colder weather, so get comfortable, make yourself a cuppa and settle down as we bring you an invigorating range of features including:
– Mental health activists Jonny Benjamin and Neil Laybourn, driving the discussion on suicide prevention and men’s mental health
– A look at the science behind positive psychology and how it could change your life
– Walking as therapy with Kate Humble, and why we should all make time for mindfulness
– The cyberbullying crisis and what we can do to stamp it out
– Read the story behind Movember, the charity asking you to grow a mo to save a bro this November
– Midwife, mother, author and influencer Clemmie Hooper chats about the realities of motherhood and talking MH with kids
– Mental health hero Hussain Manawer shares his story, and explains why it’s essential we continue to talk openly about mental health.
Please note, postage for archive issues to mainland and NI charge at £1.20 per issue. International rates vary.