Work in progress – World Mental Health Day 2023
Awareness days are a great opportunity to spread the word about a cause, and take pause to consider the impact on ourselves. But the most important thing is to ensure we’re taking what we learn, and weaving it into our daily lives far beyond one day – particularly when it comes to mental health and wellbeing. To help you make a lasting difference this year, we’re providing the resources you need to start making your mental health at priority at work – for free!
- ‘6 ways to improve your workplace wellbeing today’ slides (with optional video talking through them)
- Customisable social media graphics to spread the word that you’re taking mental health seriously
- Informative posters that you can print out and display.
- Empowering affirmation cards (usually RRP £1.99!)
We’re all a work in progress, but that progress can start today. It’s time to devote the care and attention to your wellbeing that you deserve.
* Not for resale or redistribution
Sorry, no reviews match your current selections