Happiful Magazine | August 2018 | Issue 16
Your August issue of Happiful magazine is here, so what better excuse is there to take a break and relax in this glorious heatwave? Time to grab yourself something ice-cold to quench that thirst, and treat your mind to some TLC by having a read of our latest edition.
This month we’ve got an exciting mix of features including:
– A candid chat with Strictly star and radio host Gemma Atkinson about conquering body-shaming trolls and finding therapy at the gym
– Our essential summer reads to keep you entertained and benefit your mind this summer
– Five-time Oscar nominee Amy Adams on addressing her anxieties and empowering women
– A closer look at the invaluable work of the Mental Health Foundation
– Yoga Quota: the charity making the mindful practice accessible to all who need it
– Healing anxiety and finding body-confidence with Chloe Madeley
Please note, postage for archive issues to mainland and NI charge at £1.20 per issue. International rates vary.
Out of stock
Sorry, no reviews match your current selections