Happiful Magazine | December 2017 | Issue 8
We hope you’re in the seasonal spirit because your December issue of Happiful magazine is here! This month we have an inspiring mix of features including:
- Made in Chelsea’s Louise Thompson talks openly about how she turned her self-destructive lifestyle into a journey of self-discovery
- Musician and YouTuber Dodie Clark on her lesser-known mental illness
- Happiful’s Christmas Survival Guide – Sensible, practical advice on reducing stress, relieving anxiety, and boosting your wellbeing over the festive period
- The Flying Seagull Project, the charity putting a smile on the faces of refugee children
- What really happens in Couples Therapy? We reveal how it works, what to expect.. and why couples should be prepared for fireworks
Please note, postage for archive issues to mainland and NI charge at £1.20 per issue. International rates vary.